*Oops! I Did It Again/Baby One More Time BoxSet - Korea (Edicion de Navidad! Slip Case)




















*Edicion Limitada de Navidad - BoxSet Slip Case
Cd 1: Baby One More Time
1.- Baby one more time
2.- Crazy
3.- Sometimes
4.- Soda pop
5.- Born to make you happy
6.- From the bottom of my broken heart
7.- I will be there
8.- I will still love you
9.- Thinkin' about you
10.- E-mail my heart
11.- The beat goes on

Cd 2: Oops! I did it again - Edicion Especial 2 Cd
Cd 1: Oops! I did it again
1.- Oops! i did it again
2.- Stronger
3.- Don't go knochin on my door
4.- Satisfaction
5.- Don't let me be the last to know
6.- What u see (Is what u get)
7.- Lucky
8.- One kiss from you
9.- Where are you now
10.- Can't make you love me
11.- When your eyes say it
12.- Girl in the mirror
13.- You got it all *Bonus track
14.- Heart *Bonus track
15.- Dear diary

Cd 2: VCD Video Bonus
1.- Oops! i did it again - Video
2.- Lucky - Video
3.- Stronger - Video
4.- Oops! i did it again - Karaoke
5.- Lucky - Karaoke
6.- Stronger - Karaoke
Incluye:
*Slip case triple
*Poster doble Baby 
*Caja doble de acrilico - Oops!
*Letras en ingles/Koreano
Cat num: ZKDP-0067